Supply Chain Suite
Best supply chain management solution provider in Doha, Qatar.
Supply chain suite to provide enhanced visibility and control. The Sales organization is the key revenue-generating unit in any company.
Sales operations require well-defined, standardized and continually optimized processes and data. BIS Supply chain suite brings together sales, marketing, finance, supply chain, and delivery business units and enables a unified working environment for cross-department business process management.
Our Supply chain Software provides flexible workflows for process standardization and daily task routing. The suite enable data capture with unlimited capabilities as to the data types or volumes. Configurable search, reporting, and data import/export capabilities ensure timely access to business-critical information.
- Categorize customers into different groups.
- Classify customers to main and sub customers.
- Define different main / sub sales area.
- Automatically check credit limits during order taking.
- Credit aging reports per customer as balance or detailed transaction.
- Automatically calculate salesmen commissions based on collection or invoice issue.
- Provide reports monitor and evaluate salesmen performance.
- Define different pricing policies based on customers, customers groups and the items.
- Define different price lists.
- Define manual or automatic discounts based on items or customers.
- Ability to enter service invoices such as (maintenance).
Provides flexible workflows for process standardization
To help organizations address these growing challenges and complexities, Bright Information Systems’ operations and supply chain experts work closely with key stakeholders to integrate industry leading practices and tailor business solutions to meet the organization’s needs. We drive value and positive change with lasting impacts.
Improve performance, Optimize cost, and Maximize efficiency.
As companies work to compete in today’s business environment, their supply chain’s have become increasingly global and complex. Continuous downward cost pressures and higher customer demands for quality, speed of delivery and overall performance require companies to continually identify opportunities to remain competitive.