IP Security & Cyber Security
IP Security and Cyber Security Solutions in Qatar
IP Security Solutions Provider
When building a modern surveillance system, the selection and setup of cameras, network video recorders (NVR), switches and routers play an important role in building a reliable system that performs as intended. Nowadays, IP (Internet Protocol) networks are increasingly being used and deployed to connect video surveillance cameras with control rooms and network video recorders.
We supplies a full line of Ethernet connectivity products designed to provide network services for security and surveillance systems across a wide range of industries and organizations around the world.
These include hardened Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Layer 3 switches, as well as media converters and Ethernet extenders. With world-class reliability and long-term performance in all environments, Our products are the foundation for critical video security systems.
- Monitoring systems used in places of service and retail, Ethernet extenders for metro surveillance, and in-vehicle surveillance projects are just a few success stories of our impact on IP Security.
- Devices such as remote controllers, badge readers and CCTV cameras are now connecting via faster or higher bandwidth Ethernet networks rather than slower analog serial connection.
Cyber Security Solutions Provider
Transform your organization with security solutions that solve real business issues. We unleashes the value of your security investments to achieve business objectives. Your organization will have a unique set of characteristics and use cases that determine which solution we offer is ideal for you.
Protect your internal and cloud-based workflow with cybersecurity protocols and management built for high-demand IT Environments. Our cybersecurity solutions and services are custom-designed to safeguard your business technology and data assets – ensuring that your business operations are protected and always available. Your IT systems are protected by experts in the field that understand the technology your business uses and the threat vectors that cyber criminals leverage in their attempts to gain access and do damage.
Business leaders are gravitating toward a comprehensive approach to cybersecurity management for the following reasons:
- The need to protect an always-on workflow.
- The expense of trying to recover compromised data.
- The reputational damage that can be done by a cyber breach.